How do I place an order?
Please place your order here or the ⬆️ tab directly above ⬆️. Be sure to leave a phone number when you place your order and we will contact you within 24 hours with the delivery day and time.
Payment and Shipping
We deliver in Tulsa and surrounding areas. Delivery and taxes are already added to all products, EXCEPT for Oklahoma City. OKC Juice deliveries a $15.00 delivery fee is added.
Secure Ordering & Payment Options
Place your order via the . Secure payment methods include Paypal, Square Credit or Debit Card, Cash App, Venmo.
Returns & Refunds
Please contact me via email if there are any issues with your product as we strive for excellent quality.
HOW TO GET STARTED
With any new regimen, there are very important instructions that should be followed, to ensure your body gets the best benefits. Whether this is your first cleanse or 20th, we want to share some helpful tips and tricks to fully support your cleanse. As we all know, not one body is the same as another, so pick and choose what works best for you.
Be sure to listen to your body!
We recommend that you begin preparing a week prior to cleansing. Preparation allows your body to slowly ease itself into cleansing and decreases your chance of side effects.
• Do your best to avoid processed foods and eliminate as much meat, dairy, soy, wheat, sodium, and sugar from your diet as possible. These are all the things that are draining your body, to begin with.
• Slowly remove caffeine and other stimulants, such as coffee and soda, from your diet to reduce the chances of headaches.
• It is best to eat only fresh fruits and raw vegetables just prior to cleansing.
Depending on the juice cleanse you choose
• 5 days cleanse one juice at the busiest part of your day.
• 10 days cleanse, fruit juice in the Am, Green juice in the lunchtime hour. Light dinner, soup, salad.
• 15 juices, start your morning off with the 1st juice from the cleanse as soon as you get going and enjoy the remaining juices 2-3 hours apart, totaling 3 juices per day.
• Drink plenty of water to support your cleanse or enjoy non-caffeinated herbal tea for added antioxidants.
• Be sure to keep all juices well refrigerated throughout the day. If you are on the go, carry the juices in an insulated bag.
• If you feel the need to eat, then please do! Make sure to eat clean, raw veggies/fruits or treat yourself to a handful of raw, unsalted almonds or half of a fresh avocado – these healthy snacks are loaded with clean fats and will help keep you sustained while further supporting the cleansing of your system.
High five! Ok, I see you! Making changes and taking names! Feels amazing, right? Similar to pre-cleanse preparation, we recommend that you ease your body back into eating solid foods. Start with lightly steamed vegetables and fresh fruits and slowly reintroduce healthy nuts and other sources of protein. Begin reincorporating your typical food groups one at a time and pay close attention to how they make your body feel. Don’t be surprised when you find yourself craving more fresh juice! We encourage you to focus on living a plant-forward lifestyle and eliminating as many processed foods as possible!
*Please consult your doctor before cleansing if you are diabetic, pregnant/nursing, under 18 years of age, or are
under the continued care of a physician for any reason.